Tuesday, September 7, 2010

This weekend was a momentous one for Miss Ava Hunter.
It was momentous for her because all the Bible stories she's ever heard and all the
truth she's learned from her parents and grandparents came to life for her as she entered Heaven.
To her family it was momentous in another way altogether. A piece is missing...a child they can't hold again in their lifetimes. I write this with the hope it will give you pause. That you'll stop and think of them and pray for them because as they have said many times, that's all that keeps them going.

2 comments:

Bean Sprouts said...

I can't even imagine.

They are all in my prayers.

Gail and Keith said...

Praying for this family whose hearts are broken. Someone yesterday quoted from the song "In Christ Alone." The 4th stanza reads: "No guilt in life, no fear in death,This is the power of Christ in me; From life's first cry to final breath, Jesus commands my destiny. No power of hell, no scheme of man, Can ever pluck me from His hand; Till He returns or calls me home, Here in the power of Christ I'll stand."