Thursday, September 2, 2010

First of all...Ava, Ava, Ava. Please don't read this post without praying for her and her family including her 12 year old brother. Click on the picture of her if you'd like an update. Nothing I can say is as important as supporting this family.

Now. Here is round 2 of my Backroads of TN and GA series (aka a chronical of my drive to work).

First up is a well-worn, old house where in my mind I can hear the screen door slam as children run in and out. I see a woman in dress and apron shucking corn on the front step. In my imagination this woman is me.


Next I pass a rodeo where I imagine rodeo clowns and men in chaps.

Down the road further, near the railroad tracks is the cutest little produce stand


That wraps it up for this time. I mean, other than the Ronald McDonald with an air hose running into his butt cheek. I feel sorry for him.

1 comment:

Bean Sprouts said...

Great photos. This is one of the things I miss about New Jersey, lots of history, old buildings, we don't have too much of that here in Colorado.

I wish my drive to work looked more like yours! Oh, and Ronald made me laugh pretty hard!