Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My vehicle is looking a little worse for wear these days. I call it the duct tape wonder. Someone was driving it a few months ago and hit another car head on. Thankfully they weren't going extremely fast and all that was damaged was the front left bumper. In order to keep it from falling off, we duct taped it up. Prior to this my window had decided not to stay up, so the edges now have duct tape around them too. I still like my car though and it's almost paid off.  I realized that when other things started to look shabby, I usually added a bit of vintage for an easy pick me up. I was trying to think about how I could make the best of my car and remembered this post on Stay Forever Sunday about someone who had converted a bus into a sort of camper. Why not pretty up the inside of my car? We spend so much time there. So I started here with a cute but useless air freshener and some pretty vintage linens:
My next plan is to find duct tape for the windows that's a little prettier than your standard grey. Maybe something like this from Tape Brothers. 

No comments: