Friday, June 4, 2010

I decided to take a different route home from work tonight because of the Dixie Highway yard sale. First of all, I never seem to have money when this event comes around. I drive by and give the evil eye to the old ladies in sunhats and orthopedic shoes who will probably score themselves a sweet dolphin motion lamp or ceramic table fountain. My aunt had one of those table fountains and it always made me pee my pants a little as a kid. Anyway, back on the subject, I also nearly veer of the road in my attempt to see what everyone is selling. I heard a man on a motorcycle scream "ay Dios mio!!" as I swerved into his lane. I stopped briefly at one table while waiting for something to wash at the laundromat yesterday, and bought this jewelry and a record for Tiffany.

No comments: