Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Since I'm still without a camera, I thought I'd pull a few pictures from the archives for you of Lydia's 11th birthday. These were taken on one of the best days of my life. I'm not sure why this day impacted me so much. It might be because on this particular birthday, several members of Lydia's dad's family, along with my family, were all there. Lydia's dad is Noah. Noah and I haven't been together as a couple since before Lydia was born, but I'm thankful we have a peaceful relationship. I'm not gonna lie...it was bumpy for a little while, but you eventually come to a place you just accept the situation for what it is and move on.
He lives in West Palm Beach, along with his lovely girlfriend Jessica, and he doesn't get up to Tennessee too often. Also present at this birthday were members of his family and my family...grandparents from out of state, Lydia's stepsister, friends. We spent the day in Gatlinburg doing fun things and then gathered for her party at the Ober Gatlinburg skating rink.

Lydia after spraying pink color on her hair.

Being serenaded at Bubba Gump's Shrimp Factory

I really appreciate my dollar store sandals in this picture.

No comments: