Thursday, October 6, 2011

Updates

I'm sorry for the lack of personal posts lately. Here's a brief run down on life:

1.) I'm taking Anatomy, Chemistry, Medical Terminology, and Walking for Fitness. I'm getting A's for the most part except in Chemistry. I'm really struggling there. It doesn't help that my professor is a first year teacher and that he barely speaks English. These classes are majorly time consuming.

2.) Lydia got her ears pierced for the sixth time. The first five times ended badly. I think this time is going to be different though. She doesn't throw up when she has to clean them so thumbs up to that.

3.) All I feel like doing is eating.

4.) The little taste of fall we've had lately has been wonderful! Lydia and I are planning a little adventure involving a drive to see fall colors, new towns, and camping in the Jeep.

5.) We are looking forward to visiting Illinois hopefully both at Thanksgiving and Christmas. We'll have to see how Thanksgiving goes first.

That about sums it up. The weekend is almost here and I hope it's a wonderful one for you!
Stole this from Lydia's facebook page.

No comments: