Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm not sure if I should be proud of this project or not. The original idea came from a $500 mirror being sold by Anthropologie. I saw a tutorial for it online and tried it for myself. It involves rubbing the silvering off the back of a mirror and attaching fabric. Let me just tell you, this was a project from he!!. I think it was the mirror...it had special, extra strong silvering on the back and it took me weeks and several bottles of oven cleaner to scrape off what little I was able to. Then it sat on my floor for months until my mom and dad were here and my dad attached the back and hung it for me. Here is the original. 


3 comments:

Bean Sprouts said...

Love it! You should be very proud!

Gail and Keith said...

I heard your Mama is very proud of your project. :-) I love it.

JennWren said...

Thanks guys. I couldn't tell what mom thought Gail...haha.