Sunday, September 4, 2011

Don't worry because I am with you.
Do not be afraid because I am your God.
I will make you strong and will help you.
Isaiah 41:10

This verse keeps coming at me from different places lately. The words "don't be afriad, because I am your God" sounds like such a simple statement. It should be simple anyway. So often we take a verse like this and apply it to the major difficulties in our lives, but lately I've needed this verse just for day to day life

Don't be afraid of your chemisty homework, because I am with you.
Don't be afraid of being alone, because I'll make you strong.
Don't be afraid of the dark, because I sit beside you.
Don't be afraid to talk to a stranger, because I will give you words.
Don't be afraid of not being enough for your children, because I will give you what you need.
Don't be afraid of pain, because I will build strength in you.
  •  

No comments: