Tuesday, April 12, 2011

More Pretty Things

Heart Banner - Lisa Leonard Designs

Leather Coin Purse - Kiko's Attic
These babies just kill me  - I'll take one in every design please!


About darling things - I've written before about the obsession with "things" and "style" and "self" that permeates all corners of the internet. I think it's ok, good even, to appreciate beauty - both natural and mandmade. I think it's ok to show the world something you created and to enjoy the feedback. BUT, it can quickly become an addiction....this thirst for approval or the quest for the next most beautiful thing. I've been listening to some sermons about that lately and it's been good for me to spend time assessing how much of this I do in my own life.


I think this would be great for a baby's room.

Mockingbird dress from the Spotted Moth

1 comment:

Gail and Keith said...

The mocking bird dress is so cute! Of course, being blue has absolutely no influence over my liking it! Yeah, right!

The lamb would be adorable in a child's room, but my first thought on seeing it, being that we celebrate Easter soon is: "The Lamb that was slain before the foundation of the world." He is risen!