Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday in the Woods - Chattanooga Nature Center

Got to spend some quality time with Santa this weekend out in the woods....no big crowds or crying, poopy babies. Just a handful of us roasting hot dogs and making s'mores at the Chattanooga Nature Center Christmas event this weekend. My great discovery = Santa has an I Phone.

Since the weather was so nasty, we practically had the place to ourselves. Lydia and I got to ride on a "sleigh" (hay)  ride through Reflection Riding all by ourselves.


While Lydia took this picture, I was pretending in my head to tell Santa my wish list. I wanted to tell him for real, but I was too proud. That's why it kind of looks like I'm saying something out of the corner of my mouth.

HERE ARE MORE PICTURES FROM THE DAY:


Story Teller who kept forgetting details of her story. She had to consult that book in her hands.



1 comment:

Bean Sprouts said...

What an awesome weekend!
I hope Santa brings you what you want for Christmas :)