Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Unemployment Day 1 Continued

I read this entire book yesterday. I have never read anything so touching and beautiful. I'm smitten with James Patterson as an author now. Who knew he could write such a beautiful love story.......
On a personal note, I'm taking a little time to evaluate where I want to head now that I've been given the opportunity to find new employment. Do I want to try my hand at writing? I mean....really writing? Do I want to check out people's groceries for them at Publix so I can work close to home and Lydia's school? Is it worth a big pay cut to work in my little community? I should feel anxious right now, but I don't. I feel sheltered. I feel secure. I feel as though God has taken me on His lap and held me close and told me to enjoy my life, and that's what I'm doing. If I'm in line at the unemployment office, I'm going to document it on here. If I'm doing my nails and writing and reading, you're going to hear about it. I'm using this time to continue living life as well as I can. I hope you'll stick around for the journey and maybe find companionship if you find yourself in the same situation.

1 comment:

Gail and Keith said...

Thank you for allowing us to peek over your shoulder into your journal, "Unemployment" as you travel down a different path in your life. I continue to pray for you as you wait for God's plan to unfold and, at the same time, move forward. G