Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Have you ever thrown away a pair of shoes after you stepped in dog poo? This has happened to me three times. The first time was back in high school. I was wearing white Keds when I stepped in dog poo on my way back from sneaking out of a friend's house (that'll teach me). The second time was in Orlando in my favorite brown strappy sandals and I counted myself lucky it didn't end up between my toes. The third time was this morning on my way to a meeting before work. I had just stepped out the door at home when my foot slid on something. I was wearing Crocs when I stepped in this gift from the neighbor dog. Some say that's better than what Crocs deserve. In my defense I wear scrubs with them. Regardless they went bye bye.

1 comment:

Gail and Keith said...

A number of years ago the neighbor guy's pit bull made regular deposits in our yard. Tiring of this I scooped up said poop into a bag and left it at his front door. (No, I did not set the bag on fire) He got the message. The guy was likable, but got into "domestics" on a regular basis with the po po arriving during the wee hours of the night. He was hauled off to the pokey more than once. We rejoiced the day he moved out.