Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday Confession:

I don't exactly know your name, sir. I have an image of you in my head and I know you weren't the nicest guy. For some reason I was assigned to your table during a sunday school fundraiser where we served lunch to other people in our church. You asked me to go and get you some water, and I could tell you were more than a little peeved that we were taking so long. On the way out of the kitchen, heading towards your table, I had an incident of post-nasal drip. I swear I didn't mean for it to happen and I wasn't even sick, but my one little bead of snot landed square in the pitcher of water I was about to pour into your cup. I was too scared to take the time to go back and get a new pitcher, and I was way too terrified of you to tell you what happened. So I went ahead and pretended nothing happened, and you happily gulped down your glass of
snot water. This was the moment I realized that God is real, and that He was on my side.

No comments: